This programming language may be used to instruct a computer to perform a task.
If you know TI-83 BASIC, please write code for some of the tasks not implemented in TI-83 BASIC.
TI-83 BASIC or TI-BASIC is the high-level language used on TI-83/84/+/SE calculators (aside from the assembly which is also on the calculator). TI-83 BASIC is the older brother of TI-89 BASIC. One of the main complaints with TI-83 BASIC is that there is no native function that tells time, this feature was added in the TI-84+. The language itself, however, is a powerful language capable of many things; nested loops and string manipulation among others. Many students create small programs on their calculators to help them through tests and homework. One popular example is a quadratic formula program. TI-83 BASIC is not affiliated with BASIC and is not as similar to it as the name would suggest. Someone who has experience writing code in C or C++ should have no trouble working with this language.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "TI-83 BASIC"
The following 107 pages are in this category, out of 107 total.
- Sierpinski triangle
- Sierpinski triangle/Graphical
- Sieve of Eratosthenes
- Sort an integer array
- Sorting algorithms/Bogosort
- Sorting algorithms/Bubble sort
- Sorting algorithms/Comb sort
- Sorting algorithms/Gnome sort
- Sorting algorithms/Heapsort
- Sorting algorithms/Insertion sort
- Sorting algorithms/Selection sort
- Spiral matrix
- Stair-climbing puzzle
- String case
- String concatenation
- Strip control codes and extended characters from a string
- Strip whitespace from a string/Top and tail
- Sum and product of an array
- Sum of a series