This programming language may be used to instruct a computer to perform a task.
|Execution method:||Compiled (bytecode)|
|Parameter passing methods:||By reference|
|Type checking:||Dynamic, Static|
If you know Plain English, please write code for some of the tasks not implemented in Plain English.
Plain English is a programming language written during the winter of 2005-2006 that:
- Has keywords like A, AN, and THE.
- Lets you code what you're thinking.
- Can compile itself in 3 seconds.
Plain English can be run from within its Integrated Development Environment (IDE) (see "Complete IDE download" below) or compiled to a self-contained Microsoft Windows .exe file.
- Home page
- Complete IDE Download
- requires Microsoft Windows
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Plain English"
The following 88 pages are in this category, out of 88 total.
- Search a list
- Show the (decimal) value of a number of 1s appended with a 3, then squared
- Sort three variables
- Split a character string based on change of character
- String append
- String case
- String concatenation
- Substring/Top and tail
- Sum and product of an array
- Sum of first n cubes
- Sum of squares