This programming language may be used to instruct a computer to perform a task.
|Execution method:||Compiled (bytecode)|
|Parameter passing methods:||By value|
|Lang tag(s):||basic, gambas, gambas2, gambas3|
If you know Gambas, please write code for some of the tasks not implemented in Gambas.
Gambas is a free development environment based on a Basic interpreter with object extensions, a bit like Visual Basic™ (but it is NOT a clone !).
With Gambas, you can quickly design your program GUI with QT or GTK+, access MySQL, PostgreSQL, Firebird, ODBC and SQLite databases, pilot KDE applications with DCOP, translate your program into any language, create network applications easily, make 3D OpenGL applications, make CGI web applications, and so on...
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Gambas"
The following 168 pages are in this category, out of 168 total.
- Caesar cipher
- Call a function
- Case-sensitivity of identifiers
- Character codes
- Check that file exists
- Colour bars/Display
- Colour pinstripe/Display
- Comma quibbling
- Command-line arguments
- Convert seconds to compound duration
- Copy a string
- Create a file
- CSV data manipulation
- Langton's ant
- Largest int from concatenated ints
- Last Friday of each month
- Leap year
- Letter frequency
- Look-and-say sequence
- Loop over multiple arrays simultaneously
- Loops/Downward for
- Loops/For with a specified step
- Loops/N plus one half
- Luhn test of credit card numbers
- Search a list
- Shell one-liner
- Simple windowed application
- Sort an integer array
- Sorting algorithms/Bogosort
- Sorting algorithms/Bubble sort
- Sorting algorithms/Cocktail sort
- Sorting algorithms/Comb sort
- Sorting algorithms/Gnome sort
- Special characters
- Start from a main routine
- String append
- String case
- String concatenation
- String interpolation (included)
- String matching
- String prepend
- Strip a set of characters from a string
- Strip control codes and extended characters from a string
- Strip whitespace from a string/Top and tail
- Sum and product of an array
- System time