This programming language may be used to instruct a computer to perform a task.
|Lang tag(s):||Beginner, Web application|
If you know EasyLang, please write code for some of the tasks not implemented in EasyLang.
easylang.online is a (beginners) programming language with built-in commands for graphics output. The statically typed language has a reduced syntax and semantics. Variables do not have to be declared, the data type is encoded in the variable name - as was usual in the earlier home computer BASIC.
The finished programs can be easily integrated into a website.
Pages in category "EasyLang"
The following 115 pages are in this category, out of 115 total.
- Calculating the value of e
- Catalan numbers
- Chaos game
- Character codes
- Chebyshev coefficients
- Chinese remainder theorem
- Chowla numbers
- Colour bars/Display
- Combinations with repetitions
- Conditional structures
- Convert seconds to compound duration
- Conway's Game of Life
- Copy a string
- Sattolo cycle
- Sieve of Eratosthenes
- Solve triangle solitare puzzle
- Sorting algorithms/Heapsort
- Sorting algorithms/Insertion sort
- Sorting algorithms/Merge sort
- Sorting algorithms/Quicksort
- Sorting algorithms/Radix sort
- Sorting algorithms/Selection sort
- Split a character string based on change of character
- String append
- String concatenation
- System time