This programming language may be used to instruct a computer to perform a task.
Sather is an object oriented language designed to be simple, efficient, safe, flexible and non-proprietary. One way of placing it in the "space of languages" is to say that it aims to be as efficient as C, C++, or Fortran, as elegant as and safer than Eiffel, and support higher-order functions and iteration abstraction as well as Common Lisp, CLU or Scheme
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Sather"
The following 71 pages are in this category, out of 71 total.
- Search a list
- Short-circuit evaluation
- Sort a list of object identifiers
- Sort an integer array
- Sort using a custom comparator
- Sorting algorithms/Bubble sort
- Sorting algorithms/Comb sort
- Sorting algorithms/Quicksort
- String concatenation
- Strip whitespace from a string/Top and tail
- Sum and product of an array
- Sum of squares