This programming language may be used to instruct a computer to perform a task.
If you know Haxe, please write code for some of the tasks not implemented in Haxe.
With Haxe you can compile a single codebase to multiple targets depending upon your use-case.
Haxe is a mature language with a very fast compiler. See its Language Intro for a quick overview of the language.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Haxe"
The following 52 pages are in this category, out of 52 total.
- Sierpinski triangle
- Sorting algorithms/Bubble sort
- Sorting algorithms/Cocktail sort
- Sorting algorithms/Comb sort
- Sorting algorithms/Counting sort
- Sorting algorithms/Gnome sort
- Sorting algorithms/Heapsort
- Sorting algorithms/Insertion sort
- Sorting algorithms/Pancake sort
- Sorting algorithms/Selection sort
- Sorting algorithms/Shell sort
- String interpolation (included)
- Sum of a series