This programming language may be used to instruct a computer to perform a task.
If you know Processing, please write code for some of the tasks not implemented in Processing.
Processing is a flexible software sketchbook and a language for learning how to code within the context of the visual arts. Since 2001, Processing has promoted software literacy within the visual arts and visual literacy within technology. There are tens of thousands of students, artists, designers, researchers, and hobbyists who use Processing for learning and prototyping.
- Free to download and open source
- Interactive programs with 2D, 3D or PDF output
- OpenGL integration for accelerated 2D and 3D
- For GNU/Linux, Mac OS X, Windows, Android, and ARM
- Over 100 libraries extend the core software
- Well documented, with many books available
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Processing"
The following 81 pages are in this category, out of 81 total.