This is an example of a library. You may see a list of other libraries used on Rosetta Code at Category:Solutions by Library.
Go-rcu is a package which contains some commonly used utility functions written in the Go programming language.
It is designed to assist with writing Rosetta Code tasks in Go so the same code does not have to be written or copy/pasted time and time again thereby bloating a task's program code unnecessarily.
To use it all you need to do is to copy the source code (in the [talk page]) to a text file called rcu.go and then place this in a sub-directory called rcu of the directory containing the importing program.
Finally, add "rcu" to your imports so the compiler can find it.
Pages in category "Go-rcu"
The following 53 pages are in this category, out of 53 total.
- Palindromic primes
- Palindromic primes in base 16
- Pandigital prime
- Permuted multiples
- Positive decimal integers with the digit 1 occurring exactly twice
- Practical numbers
- Prime numbers which contain 123
- Prime triplets
- Primes which contain only one odd digit
- Primes whose first and last number is 3
- Primes with digits in nondecreasing order