This programming language may be used to instruct a computer to perform a task.
If you know 360 Assembly, please write code for some of the tasks not implemented in 360 Assembly.
IBM 360 assembly language.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
ASM360, Assembler 360, 360 assembly, or Basic Assembly Language (BAL) are the commonly used terms for a low-level programming language used on IBM System/360 and successor mainframes. Originally "Basic Assembly Language" applied only to an extremely restricted dialect designed to run under control of IBM Basic Programming Support (BPS/360) on systems with only 8KB of main memory, and only a card reader, a card punch, and a printer for input/output — thus the word "Basic". However, the full name and the initialism "BAL" almost immediately attached themselves in popular use to all assembly-language dialects on the System/360 and its descendants. The 360 assembly was introduced with the System/360 in 1964.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "360 Assembly"
The following 153 pages are in this category, out of 153 total.
- Calendar - for "REAL" programmers
- Call a function
- Casting out nines
- Catalan numbers
- Catalan numbers/Pascal's triangle
- Character codes
- Chinese remainder theorem
- Closest-pair problem
- Comma quibbling
- Compare a list of strings
- Compile-time calculation
- Conditional structures
- Copy a string
- Count in octal
- Count occurrences of a substring
- Count the coins
- Create an HTML table
- Cumulative standard deviation
- Last Friday of each month
- Leap year
- Linear congruential generator
- Long multiplication
- Longest increasing subsequence
- Loop over multiple arrays simultaneously
- Loops/Downward for
- Loops/For with a specified step
- Loops/N plus one half
- Lucas-Lehmer test
- Ludic numbers
- Luhn test of credit card numbers
- Sieve of Eratosthenes
- Singly-linked list/Element definition
- Singly-linked list/Element insertion
- Sorting algorithms/Bead sort
- Sorting algorithms/Bubble sort
- Sorting algorithms/Cocktail sort
- Sorting algorithms/Comb sort
- Sorting algorithms/Cycle sort
- Sorting algorithms/Heapsort
- Sorting algorithms/Insertion sort
- Sorting algorithms/Merge sort
- Sorting algorithms/Quicksort
- Sorting algorithms/Selection sort
- Sorting algorithms/Shell sort
- Spiral matrix
- Stream Merge
- String case
- String length
- Strip a set of characters from a string
- Substring/Top and tail
- Sum digits of an integer
- Sum of squares