This programming language may be used to instruct a computer to perform a task.
|Parameter passing methods:||By value|
If you know Arturo, please write code for some of the tasks not implemented in Arturo.
The language has been designed following some very simple and straightforward principles:
- Code is just a list of words and symbols
- Words and symbols within a block are interpreted - when needed - according to the context
- No reserved words or keywords - look for them as hard as you can; there are absolutely none
print "Hello world!" loop 1..10 'x [ if? even? x -> print [x "is even"] else -> print [x "is odd"] ]
The main goals are: performance, energy-efficiency and portability. (With that exact order)
Arturo is released under the MIT/X11 License.
Pages in category "Arturo"
The following 145 pages are in this category, out of 145 total.
- Search a list
- Sort an array of composite structures
- Sort an integer array
- Sorting algorithms/Bubble sort
- Sorting algorithms/Quicksort
- String case
- String concatenation
- String length
- String matching
- Sum and product of an array
- Sum digits of an integer
- Sum multiples of 3 and 5
- Sum of a series
- Sum of squares
- Symmetric difference
- System time